Sales and Marketing Representative
A well-established global food manufacturing company is looking for a self-motivated sales and marketing representative to expand its Ontario market.
Reference #: PFSMON041122
Duration of employment: Permanent full-time position
Employer: Food manufacturing company
Location: Toronto, Ontario * This position is a work-from-home position, with the possibility moving back to office in Toronto area when required.
Starting Date: ASAP
Work hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm (lunch break 30min.: 8-work hours/day) *Requires to be flexible for sales calls etc.
Compensations: $60-75k plus overtime pay and benefits (after 3-month probation period)
Benefits: Group insurance (medical, dental, life insurance) after completion of 3-month probationary period.
Main Job duties:
Sales & Marketing
- Provide prompt and excellent service to customers by coordinating customers’ requests and inquiries.
- Work with wholesalers and retailers to share market and customer information and to develop good business rapport.
- Execute and close all sales calls – maintain PO system, monitoring delivery, A/R and customer feedbacks
- Develop and maintain sales forecast utilizing sales data, business plan information and works with Supply Chain Management department to maintain and manage inventory levels.
- Collect sales data from customers, analyze them to identify market trends and presents findings to Management.
- Visit retail establishments in Toronto area- display, demonstrate, present and/or distribute samples, emphasizing salable features of the products, introducing products, coordinating and negotiating ideal store display space with management of retail establishments.
- Provide assistance in stocking customers’ shelves, checking for spoilage and out-of-date products, and setting up POP or customer display.
Other duties as required
- Excellent command in English, both spoken and written
- Chinese or Japanese language preferable
- Two to three years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have access to a reliable, insured vehicle with a valid driver's license
- Able to visit customers in Toronto area at least a fews days per week.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent from four-year college or university
- Positive, energetic, and flexible team player
- No work visa support provided
*Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements
* Please visit https://www.panpacificpersonnel.com, go to 'POSITION AVAILABLE, click ' Sales and Marketing Representative)' and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- Pan-Pacific Personnel Inc
- 投稿日時 : 2022-11-05 18:23
- 最終更新 : 2022-11-05 18:23