Trans Med Consulting Services Toronto is currently seeking a Medical Interpreter/Coordinator who is bilingual in Japanese and English.
As a Medical Interpreter, you will be assisting Japanese clients who need medical attention by not only interpreting/translating but also by helping their insurance claim.
You will interpret at medical facilities, assist clients filling up documents, prepare documents for insurance companies, answer phone calls, send emails etc, in both Japanese and English.
You will also be responsible for keeping and tracking patients’confidential information.
- Must have a strong handle on English and Japanese languages
- Must have work experience with Japanese companies and clients
- Must have knowledge of basic medical terms
- Must be able to work at least 2 days a week from 2pm to 6pm
- Being flexible and able to work in some morning and/or night hours is a plus
(to assist emergency cases)
- Previous experience in interpretation/translation or medical fields is an asset
- Must be adaptable, professional, prompt and detail oriented
- Must be self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Must be friendly and honest
-previous customer service experience is an asset
- At least one year or longer-term commitment required
- Must be a Permanent Resident, Citizen of Canada or have a valid open work permit
If you wish to apply, please send both Japanese and English resume.
- TransMed Toronto
- 投稿日時 : 2019-05-27 13:31
- 最終更新 : 2019-05-27 13:31