Japanese/English Bilingual Operations Manager (Full-time)
トロント / Sheppard Avenue East x Victoria Park
American Express Canada is a company with a long history and a bright future. A Canadian employer since 1853, Amex has created a culture that nurtures extraordinary talent and turns careers into unparalleled experiences. A company where every employee is given the opportunity to learn, grow and excel, Amex is always on the lookout for driven, forward-thinking and creative people ready to take their career to the next level. So, if you share our passion for excellence, our dedication to great service and our excitement about innovation, there’s a world of opportunity waiting for you in a career with American Express Canada.
American Express entered the travel agency business in 1915 and today is one of the world’s largest luxury travel and lifestyle services networks. The Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) business provides easy access and extraordinary service for Card Members seeking leisure, as well as a variety of lifestyle services. TLS serves both premium and non-premium Card Members via several servicing channels including our telephone service center (predominantly for premium Card Members). There are significant opportunities for the TLS business in Canada to operate in a more efficient and streamlined servicing model, especially in terms of optimizing our processes in our contact centers. To enable that, we are focused on process excellence across the TLS organization including implementing a number of market and globally aligned key projects and initiatives focusing on the customer experience, employee engagement and revenue generation.
• Based in Toronto, Canada and responsible for the day to day operations of the Japan After Hours Servicing teams within Travel & Lifestyle Services
• Matrix environment reporting relationship with internal Amex client, Travel & Lifestyle Services, Japan. • Reporting directly to the Canadian director/general manager
• Determines operational strategies and efficiencies by effective resource planning, performance reviews, and cost analysis
• Responsible for handling customer service issue escalations and supporting improvement process initiatives to enhance the card members premium experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify and resolve issues
• Expected to be goal orientated and to drive positive results in the department’s Employee, Customer and Shareholder satisfaction metrics
• Responsible for managing and ensuring success of key projects
• Ability to handle issues and act on behalf of director/general manager in his absence
• Some travel to Japan/Asia may be required
Please see more details or apply online at https://jobs.americanexpress.com/jobs/17006902/Japanese-English+Bilingual+Operations+Manager?lang=en-US