Full-time office logistics & administrative
Lightspeed Global Inc
トロント / 401 x 427 Airport area
We are a dynamic leader in supplying consumables to events and movie productions. We're looking to fill a Logistics and Administrative position that deals with our vendors in Japan and USA.
This role is very fast pace and extremely detail oriented.
We are looking for candidates excited about distribution on a global scale.
If you are creative, analytical, passionate and dedicated then you are who we're looking for.
* Provide support and direction for day to day Supply Chain and Logistics operations to ensure 100% compliance for all products imported and exported into/out of Canada and USA
* Ensure timely processing of accounting documents to Finance and Canada Customs
* Undertake special projects as assigned
* Ensure product details (e.g. HTS codes, Title, UPC..) are correctly tracked and inputted into our proprietary ERP system
* Communicate with Customs broker for any customs clearance problems or delays
* Data entry and management of the company's ERP system
<Experience, Education and Designations>
* Post-Secondary Education
* 2 Years similar job experience in cross-border logistics and customs procedures
* Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
<Knowledge, Skills and Attributes>
* Good planning and organizational skills; attention to detail
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple, changing priorities and tight deadlines
* Skilled at negotiating and resolving conflict
* Demonstrated problem-solving skills
* Ability to build collaborative working relationships with internal colleagues and external vendors
* International Freight Forwarding experience a plus
* Typical office environment – a combination of desk work + warehouse activities
* Minimal travel required
151 Carlingview Drive, Toronto
(Hwy 247 x Hwy 401 by Airport )
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org