Accounting/Admin Support (English/Japanese)
The ideal candidate will be fit, flexible, energetic, responsible, goal-oriented, career minded, and will possess excellent communication skills and positive personality.
The company is looking for an outgoing, straightforward and proactive person with passion and desire to excel who is willing to establish a long term career with the company.
Job Title: Accounting/Admin Support (English/Japanese)
Reference #: PFAABC080921
Duration of employment: Permanent full-time position
Employer: International manufacturing company
Location: Woodstock, ON
Starting Date: ASAP
Work hours: 8:00 – 16:30 (30 min. lunch break)
Compensations: $41K-52K (DOE) plus benefits (after 3 months probation period)
Benefits: group insurance (medical, dental, vision, life insurance), RRSP benefit etc.
Main Job duties:
Primarily responsible for the maintenance of the accounting, payroll and financial systems and procedures, which ensure that the proper documentation and form work is processed effectively and accurately in accordance with governmental regulations.
- Monthly reconciliation including:
- Calculate monthly HST report to CRA
- Prepare T4A and Non-resident tax slips
- Prepare reports and financial statements, prepare Japanese version of financial report
- Prepare and participate in the yearly audits performed by private accounting farm
- Correspond any audit request by government bodies
- Monitor bank balances required for capital allocations, payroll, cheque runs, public dues, visa payment and interest payments
- Assist in the organization of loan payments and renewals
- Develop and analyze Statistic Canada reports including Corporations & Labour Unions Return Act, Balance of Payments
- Prepare correspondence for the President
- Workplace Safety Insurance Board
- Assist with visa applications
Other duties as required
- Fluent in Japanese and English, both spoken and written (advanced level)
- 3-5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Visual (Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System) experience an asset
- Office administration related work experience
- Computer literate and proficient in MS-Office (Fluent in Word and Excel)
- College diploma or higher education
*Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements
* Please visit https://www.panpacificpersonnel.com, go to 'POSITION AVAILABLE, click ' Accounting/Admin Support (English/Japanese)' and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- Pan-Pacific Personnel Inc
- トロント Woodstock, ON
- 投稿日時 : 2021-09-09 20:20
- 最終更新 : 2021-09-09 20:20