Senior Assistant - Market Research (J/E)
リサーチャー/$55-60K/ベネフィット/正社員/経験者/No Visa Support
Our client, a Canadian division of a global business enterprise, provides a broad range of services to add value and create international business opportunities in Canada. Currently, its head office located in Vancouver is looking to expand its coordination, business planning and development function.
Reporting to the Department Manager, this role is expected to function as the Canadian information center for the company. The ideal candidate has an extensive research background as well as exceptional written/verbal communication skills both in English and Japanese.
Job Title: Senior Assistant - Market Research (J/E)
Reference #: PFSABC270420
Duration of employment: Permanent Full-time
Starting Date: ASAP
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Work hours: 9 am - 5 pm
Business Trips: No business trips required for the beginning, attending conferences in North America will be eventually expected
Compensations: CA$55,000 – 60,000/year (DOE) plus group insurance benefits:100% premium paid by the company (life, AD&D, STD, LTD, extended health & dental, etc), Performance based bonus plan, Pension Plan after 6 months.
- Conduct research and gather information to maintain and update the company’s internal document that provides the overview of Canada.
- Follow political and economy news, monitor market activities and compile daily summary report in Japanese.
- Report on specific topics that are of interest to the company by conducting extensive research.
- Develop and maintain relationships within the group companies, industries, business communities and various level of governments.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other discipline
- Able to professionally prepare reports and presentation materials
- High level of fluency in English and Japanese with strong business writing skills.
- Understand international business and has relevant working experience conducting industry research
- Has strong analytical skill to comprehend and report on political and economic issues and trends in Canada
- Enjoys working with people and feels comfortable working as a part of a large, international multi-discipline team
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Ability to comprehend new technology with a positive attitude for self-learning.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle specific information with care.
(No Visa support available
*Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements
* Please visit https://www.panpacificpersonnel.com, go to 'POSITION AVAILABLE, click ‘Senior Assistant - Market Research (J/E) ' and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- Pan-Pacific Personnel
- バンクーバー ダウンタウン
- 投稿日時 : 2020-04-30 13:13
- 最終更新 : 2020-04-30 13:13