An international transport company is looking for a friendly customer service-oriented driver/mover who is willing to establish a long term career with the company.
Job Title: Driver/Mover (Japanese/English)
Reference #: PFDMBC100320
Duration of employment: Permanent full-time position
Employer: International Transport Company
Location: Richmond (near a Canada Line station)
Starting Date: ASAP
Work hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm (1 hr lunch break)
Compensations: $34 - 38k (DOE)
Benefits: Group insurance covered by company after completion of 3-month probation period, RRSP (after 1 year) and bonus
Main Job duties:
- Maintain good customer relationship by providing above and beyond services
- Drive Company’s truck (up to 5 tons) for pick-up/delivery service in Metro Vancouver area
- Verify information on the documentation.
- Operate a forklift (training provided)
- Pack and Move house hold appliances, furniture, and equipment
- Lift the items (up to 30kg/67lbs) and load/unload from a truck
- Provide fill-in-support for other departments in the warehouse
- Fluent in both English and Japanese spoken and written (business level)
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Able to obtain an air brake license and attend forklift training (the whole cost will be paid by the employer)
- Must have a satisfactory driving record
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 30kg/67lbs
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous customer service/sales experiences preferred
- Dedicated to providing extreme customer satisfaction
- Hard working team player with friendly attitude
- Possess a valid work permit (at least 2 years) or permanent residence status
*Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements
* Please visit https://www.panpacificpersonnel.com, go to 'POSITION AVAILABLE, click ' Driver/Mover (Japanese/English) ' and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- Pan-Pacific Personnel Inc.
- バンクーバー Richmond (near a Canada Line station)
- 投稿日時 : 2020-03-10 15:03
- 最終更新 : 2020-03-10 15:03